• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Big L Clothing.

#1 User is offline   DillyFresh Icon

• Principal of the New School
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 June 2008 - 03:35 PM

so i was wondering i love big l but i dont have any way to express it. does any one know of any web sites i could get were they sell big l shirts
DillyFresh

#2 User is offline   Scrapz Icon

• Holdin' It Down
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 June 2008 - 04:44 PM

This site sells big l shirts, I'm about to buy one too. Just click on that link
Big L Store
Throw Ya L's Up

#3 User is offline   elvet139 Icon

• Dangerous
  • PipPip

Posted 05 June 2008 - 10:32 PM

mooseshirts.com also sells L gear..they even have a hoodie....I got it but whatever size u r get one size bigger cuz they are kinda small...Imma get that L tee from this site soon as I get my free money from tha govt when that shit EVENTUALLY arrives ya kno?
Posted Image

Posted Image

Your mother shoulda swallowed you!

#4 User is offline   Troublesome Icon

• Sizin' 'Em Up
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 June 2008 - 08:17 AM

I think I might pick up an L tee also.

#5 User is offline   The Big Sleep Icon

• Big L Rarities
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 06 June 2008 - 08:49 AM

Yeah I might just grab another shirt. When I saw this topic I was like, you mean besides the ones offered on the site, right?

#6 User is offline   Troublesome Icon

• Sizin' 'Em Up
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 June 2008 - 07:07 PM

Here

http://www.mooseshirts.com/home.php?cat=186

#7 User is offline   Soobax Icon

• Co-Founder of BigLOnline®
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:BigLOnline®

Posted 08 June 2008 - 03:23 AM

I'm not saying y'all SHOULD buy from this site.. but when you buy of this site, you can assure you that every penny will go to L's estate. other sites don't. it goes right to their pocket.

so it's a matter of principals, but of course.. it's up to you whatever you want to buy. I'm just letting you know.
Posted Image

#8 User is offline   ViBe~148~Trixter Icon

• Puttin' It On
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Streetball Freestylin

Posted 08 June 2008 - 04:48 AM

i want custome made Big L t-shirt...but i cant find some1 who can made me 1

#9 User is offline   Troublesome Icon

• Sizin' 'Em Up
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2008 - 04:54 PM

I'm sure you can find someone to make L shirts.

#10 User is offline   DillyFresh Icon

• Pip

Posted 08 June 2008 - 06:06 PM

I just wanna thank every one for the site im pumped to get some shirts thanks alot every one :woot: :banana:
DillyFresh

#11 User is offline   N89 Icon

• Workin' on BigLOnline®
  • Group: Administrator

Posted 08 June 2008 - 10:14 PM

The Stuff we have in the store isn't final and it's more of a test to be honest, although you can buy stuff and if you do, make sure to get a size bigger than what you want.

#12 User is offline   Soobax Icon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2008 - 11:46 PM

By the way, if people got some designs they would like to see on a tshirt or poster, whatever. you can feel free to sent it to us. we will look at it, and discuss if it should be in the store. same goes for ideas.. you're welcome to write us any time.
Posted Image

#13 User is offline   The Big Sleep Icon

• Big L Rarities

Posted 09 June 2008 - 12:29 AM

Get back in touch with Don Ice and convince him to have L's rhyme books scanned and then sell digital copies (or print up physical copies).

I figure if I can't look at it in a museum and copies of the original should be made anyway then this is a great way to do it and I think would actually have people biting L less instead of more because it gets his name out there further and we'd have the proof of L's words being the first right there.

I'm tryin' to live the dream even though I have a feeling it's not going to happen. It'd be amazingly epic if it did. It's cheap, profitable and plausible though so I had to bring it up.

I'm not all that great with any physical art but I'll let you guys know if I come up with any bright ideas.

#14 User is offline   DillyFresh Icon

• Pip

Posted 09 June 2008 - 07:04 AM

I think a sick ass shirt would be like a purple shirt ith big l faded on the front kinda on a slant if u get what im sayin then have Big L R.I.P on the back that wouldbe dirt :turned:
DillyFresh

#15 User is offline   DillyFresh Icon

• Pip

Posted 09 June 2008 - 07:15 AM

i just got one more question about the L shirt on this web site i think im gonna get some but i wanted to know if u could put them in the dryer or if u should air dry them because i dont want the lettering to come off and i dont know if it will. thanks
DillyFresh

#16 User is offline   Soobax Icon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 June 2008 - 08:43 AM

QUOTE (The Big Sleep @ Jun 9 2008, 10:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Get back in touch with Don Ice and convince him to have L's rhyme books scanned and then sell digital copies (or print up physical copies).

We're always in contact with Big Don, I was planning on discussing this with him, but thinking about it, the market ain't big enough for something like that, only hardcore L fans would want to have a book like that. and we would never be able to publish something like that here on the site. but yeah, it's an opportunity.. let's see if he can figure something out to do with the book... maybe they will put some extra features on the dvd, you'll never know.

QUOTE (DillyFresh @ Jun 9 2008, 05:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i just got one more question about the L shirt on this web site i think im gonna get some but i wanted to know if u could put them in the dryer or if u should air dry them because i dont want the lettering to come off and i dont know if it will. thanks

It's always best to airdry shirts with print, so you don't risk that the print will fall off, or shade off.. you can dry it tho, just a very low heat, you know?
Posted Image

#17 User is offline   DillyFresh Icon

• Pip

Posted 09 June 2008 - 08:46 AM

QUOTE (Soobax @ Jun 9 2008, 12:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We're always in contact with Big Don, I was planning on discussing this with him, but thinking about it, the market ain't big enough for something like that, only hardcore L fans would want to have a book like that. and we would never be able to publish something like that here on the site. but yeah, it's an opportunity.. let's see if he can figure something out to do with the book... maybe they will put some extra features on the dvd, you'll never know.

It's always best to airdry shirts with print, so you don't risk that the print will fall off, or shade off.. you can dry it tho, just a very low heat, you know?

Ight cool thanks yea we'll can u guys ship em where ever and is it safe??
DillyFresh

#18 User is offline   Soobax Icon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 June 2008 - 08:51 AM

It's worldwide, and it's 100% safe, there's a refund in case you get the wrong size of shirt, or the shirt is broken, or in case it should never arrive. not saying that it will happen, but you can be sure that you will get your shirt.
Posted Image

#19 User is offline   The Big Sleep Icon

• Big L Rarities

Posted 09 June 2008 - 11:08 AM

QUOTE (Soobax @ Jun 9 2008, 09:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well I'm glad you've got the connections because I certain don't. I'd be really happy if you just brought it up to him.

And I don't see why the market isn't big enough, it's practically all profit. Have you ever scanned something? That's basically all there is to it. High quality digital copies would be no big thing and then you'd be making money even if very few people bought it. I'd buy it a few times over.

I really hope he does figure it out if it can't be on the site. Stuff like that should be spread around and copies should be made I think, it's a historical document.

Thanks for gettin' back to me, I'll try not to get my hopes up because it probably won't happen but still.

#20 User is offline   Ambro Icon

• Pip
  • Interests:Piano, music, art, religion

Posted 09 June 2008 - 12:04 PM

A few months ago I bought a big l shirt from moose shirts and I got that white shirt with the pic of big l on it from this site. I am still nervous about buying that shirt that says Harlems Finest on it..

This post has been edited by Ambro: 09 June 2008 - 12:05 PM

Big L R.I.P.

• 7 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users