• You cannot reply to this topic

Harlem on Google Street View.

#41 User is offline   N89 Icon

• Workin' on BigLOnline®
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator

Posted 06 August 2010 - 09:33 AM

View PostThe Big Sleep, on 05 August 2010 - 08:50 AM, said:

I believe people usually use the print screen function to copy and paste.

Yup, you can paste into Paint and then save the image, then upload here as an attachment or to a site like imageshack.us

#42 User is offline   metsfan139 Icon

• Now or Never
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:REMINISCING THE ESSENCE OF BIG L

Posted 30 October 2010 - 03:07 AM

im trying to go to the scene and smoke a fat ass L whos down with me?

#43 User is offline   entertainment01 Icon

• Day One
  • Pip

Posted 19 September 2011 - 11:55 AM

I just searched on him, & i found his death On February 15, 1999 Big L was shot nine times including the head and chest on 45 West 139th Street, just blocks away from his Harlem home. He died from his injuries. He was 24 years old. Police arrested a 29 year old suspect in relation to the slaying of Big L. It was reported in the New York Daily News that the murder may have been motivated by revenge against the rapper's older brother (Big Lee) who was in prison at the time. The suspect was later released due to insufficient evidence. Big Lee was eventually released from prison and also murdered. In another relation to his death, Big L's song "Danger Zone" mentions a similar scenario, stating that 139 & Lenox is the danger zone.

#44 User is offline   AuThEnTiClowell Icon

• Day One
  • Pip

Posted 31 October 2011 - 02:53 PM

look i give respect to big l but his brother big lee yo that mothafucka is half the reason l's dead.....
look while lee was behind bars he couldnt get killed so they probily killed l to show that theey ment businness but lee? he isnt keppin L alive my relaseing the ablums after the big picture hes like mj's parents hes milking the fuckin money from it..... lee's a fuckin asshole he probly doesnt think hes responsible for L's death lee is responsible and uses his brothers death for makin his whack ass rapper friends famous and for him to make money the only good thing about relasing is people can hear about L but the records aint even famous i cant even find them on youtube big lee is a fuckin sucmbag for owein money or talkin shit and getting L left mothafukin peice of shit yo big rip you was the shit your rhymes are inspuration for me to write rhymes i listen to your raps and they inspire me and evry time i write one i start of with BIG L REST IN PEace L you was the shit and imsure every one hear can aggree + nypd needs to resume the case and find out if lee pulled some fucked up dark shit or if gerad woddly really killed l
Authentic out L rip

#45 User is offline   FlamboyantBaby4Life! Icon

• Puttin' It On
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Interests:The origin of money in ma pocket!

Posted 31 October 2011 - 03:18 PM

View PostAuThEnTiClowell, on 31 October 2011 - 02:53 PM, said:

look i give respect to big l but his brother big lee yo that mothafucka is half the reason l's dead.....
look while lee was behind bars he couldnt get killed so they probily killed l to show that theey ment businness but lee? he isnt keppin L alive my relaseing the ablums after the big picture hes like mj's parents hes milking the fuckin money from it..... lee's a fuckin asshole he probly doesnt think hes responsible for L's death lee is responsible and uses his brothers death for makin his whack ass rapper friends famous and for him to make money the only good thing about relasing is people can hear about L but the records aint even famous i cant even find them on youtube big lee is a fuckin sucmbag for owein money or talkin shit and getting L left mothafukin peice of shit yo big rip you was the shit your rhymes are inspuration for me to write rhymes i listen to your raps and they inspire me and evry time i write one i start of with BIG L REST IN PEace L you was the shit and imsure every one hear can aggree + nypd needs to resume the case and find out if lee pulled some fucked up dark shit or if gerad woddly really killed l
Authentic out L rip

Dude, i agree..but Lee's dead, gone nearly 10 years now.

BIGBIGBIG
BIGBIGBIG
BIGBIGBIG
BIGBIGBIG
BIGBIGBIG
BIGBIGBIG
BIGBIGBIG
BIGBIGBIG
BIGBIGBIG
BIGBIGBIGBIGBIGBIG
BIGBIGBIGBIGBIGBIG
BIGBIGBIGBIGBIGBIG

#46 User is offline   WikeyWo Icon

• Principal of the New School
  • Pip
  • Interests:Sports, shoes, and music.

Posted 31 October 2011 - 05:12 PM

The address (I believe) of L's high school is East 67th Street and Second Avenue. Here's the link for it on Google Maps. http://maps.google.c...470423508373886
Let's get Big L's article on Wikipedia to become featured! Then it can be on the Main Page and spread the word of Big L!

#47 User is offline   LukeHuska Icon

• Gettin' Yours
  • Pip
  • Interests:old school rap

Posted 02 November 2011 - 04:39 AM

Yeah bro big Lee has been dead for a long time. When he got out of prison he went looking for L's killers and he got murked in the same area as L. Maybe you were talking about Don.

#48 User is offline   danjahzone140 Icon

• Pip

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:38 AM

Kid Harlem, on 08 September 2008 - 08:18 PM, said:

yeah, thats where he lived. I walk past that block everyday when at home. he got shot between 138 and 139th and 8th. people found him with the death grip around this black gate at the entrance to this alley that goes from 8th to 7th in between the block, couldn't even recognize him. people didn't know for sure it was L that got shot that died until later that night, when his moms was just wildin in the streets. it was crazy, upper west harlem was his hood. people were wildin, and wanted blood for that shit.

yeah, i've been to that chicken place many times. they fuckin sell hash browns. I used to cop those wit mad ketchup when I was youger and shit. and that big blue and white place in the background is harlem hospital. DO NOT GO THERE IF YOU GET SHOT IN HARLEM. YOU WILL DIE. go to north general, on 123rd between madison and park

he got shot between 138 and 139th and 8th. people found him with the death grip around this black gate at the entrance to this alley that goes from 8th to 7th in between the block, couldn't even recognize him.

Untrue Statement,Lamont was shot and killed infront of bldg 45 west 139th street between lenox and 5th avenue,How do i know all of this to be FACT? I was 2 blocks away when the unfortunate incident occurred,i drove over there to the scene from visiting a friend who lived on 137th street.When i arrived his Grandmother and other Family members were there.I personally laid eyes on the scene were lamont had been shot,i viewed him laid out right at the door entrance of the building 45 but we were only able to see the scene from the parking lot adjacent to the building because the police and the investigators had the walkway area taped off from the public.

This post has been edited by danjahzone140: 14 October 2012 - 08:40 AM

#49 User is offline   danjahzone140 Icon

• Pip

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:48 AM

AuThEnTiClowell, on 31 October 2011 - 02:53 PM, said:

Authentic out L rip

Please don't speak ill of the dead,Lee has not and did not release any of L's music,FACTUALLY Lee was only free from Jail 2 weeks so it was impossible for him to do all he's being accused of.When i spoke to him PERSONALLY once he was released from prison his plan's was to do something in regards to L's music in which i was to help re introduce him to many of the people L had done music with..but the evening of the day we spoke he unfortunately lost his life on 139th street between Lenox and 7th.RIP LEE,LAMONT and GILDA TERRY .

#50 User is offline   Shandy Icon

• Harlem Knight
  • PipPip

Posted 15 October 2012 - 09:22 AM

danjahzone140, on 14 October 2012 - 08:38 AM, said:

Kid Harlem, on 08 September 2008 - 08:18 PM, said:

yeah, thats where he lived. I walk past that block everyday when at home. he got shot between 138 and 139th and 8th. people found him with the death grip around this black gate at the entrance to this alley that goes from 8th to 7th in between the block, couldn't even recognize him. people didn't know for sure it was L that got shot that died until later that night, when his moms was just wildin in the streets. it was crazy, upper west harlem was his hood. people were wildin, and wanted blood for that shit.

yeah, i've been to that chicken place many times. they fuckin sell hash browns. I used to cop those wit mad ketchup when I was youger and shit. and that big blue and white place in the background is harlem hospital. DO NOT GO THERE IF YOU GET SHOT IN HARLEM. YOU WILL DIE. go to north general, on 123rd between madison and park

he got shot between 138 and 139th and 8th. people found him with the death grip around this black gate at the entrance to this alley that goes from 8th to 7th in between the block, couldn't even recognize him.

Untrue Statement,Lamont was shot and killed infront of bldg 45 west 139th street between lenox and 5th avenue,How do i know all of this to be FACT? I was 2 blocks away when the unfortunate incident occurred,i drove over there to the scene from visiting a friend who lived on 137th street.When i arrived his Grandmother and other Family members were there.I personally laid eyes on the scene were lamont had been shot,i viewed him laid out right at the door entrance of the building 45 but we were only able to see the scene from the parking lot adjacent to the building because the police and the investigators had the walkway area taped off from the public.
damn man what did u think when u saw L laying on the ground

#51 User is offline   Premonition Icon

• I Don't Understand It
  • Pip

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:27 PM

Damn, I seen this a few months, it's crazy how it's still there. Mad people are probably like, "Who?", by now. Kind of sad.

View Postdanjahzone140, on 14 October 2012 - 08:38 AM, said:

View PostKid Harlem, on 08 September 2008 - 08:18 PM, said:

Damn, you for real? That'd be something I'd never forget, damn...
Posted Image

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users