Rules & Regulations
Signatures, Images, Avatars
Is That it?
- Staff decisions are final. Ultimately, staff has complete discretion over what is and is not acceptable on BigLOnlineŽ.
- All members must be treated in a respectful and mature manner.
- All members should respect and adhere to the promotion of harmony within the community. Do not attempt to disrupt the community in any way.
- No "Flaming". Please do not post any messages that harass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member or guest.
- No "Trolling". Please do not post any topic that disrupts the peace and harmony of this board.
- Don't create meaningless threads with the sole purpose of starting a dispute. This includes messages in profiles and signatures.
- No "Spamming". Please do not double post or cross-post the same message in multiple forums.
- You will not mass-PM or mass-email multiple members of this site with the same message. You will not post for the sake of increasing your post count.
- You will not use the website or it's services for commercial purposes.
- No "Bumping": Most members of the site are not online 24 hours a day and so will not see your post the instant it is made. Do not bump a thread within 24 hours, and not more than twice a week.
- Before replying to a thread, take notice of the last post date. Try and avoid replying to posts more than 6 months old. If you have a similar question and cannot find the answer, create your own thread.
- No Offensive Material Please do not post messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist, discriminatory, and/or otherwise violate of any local or international laws. This includes links in your signature, profile, posted images, photos and avatars.
- No spreading of any copyrighted material is to take place on this site without the expressed permission of the copyright holder, which must be attached to the material. For example, you cannot upload a completed & retail released album.
- No Trading: This site is not a market place.
- No posting messages anywhere on this site that are primarily for the promotion or advertising of any website, forums, email address, business, activity, or other entities that you have an affiliation with, have to do with illegal activities, or promotes defamation of BigLOnlineŽ, it's user base, products or staff members.
- BigLOnlineŽ is in no way responsible for anything posted by its user base, we have no control over what other people use and do not validate the accuracy, completeness or legality of any message posted as such, and they are the expressed views of the authors of the messages, not of BigLOnlineŽ.
Signatures, Images, Avatars
- No over sized images, illegal images, defamatory or otherwise distasteful imagery is allowed.
- Any image posted can be and will be altered, changed, deleted or otherwise handled appropriately if BigLOnlineŽ deems it necessary.
- All images must adhere to the above terms and conditions, falling under the guidelines of acceptability and what is not allowed.
- Any and all downloads that are hosted on the BigLOnlineŽ servers are provided to you as a free resource for research and or testability, some items may come attached with third party copyright ownership and/or regulations and we do not intend to express any ownership in such cases, you are responsible for obtaining proper accreditation for any and all material posted for other uses other than for evaluation purposes.
- BigLOnlineŽ does not hold and host many of the files that fall under this category, in these cases, links lead to third party websites and we are not responsible for things that happen outside of BigLOnlineŽ's servers, therefore we solely provide this as a service, or "aid" in your intentions for evaluation and research.
Is That it?
- No, just because if wasn't outlined in this generalized view of what is acceptable and unacceptable does not mean you should limit yourself to these guidelines, we encourage you to act as you would in life away from the computer and expect you and all other BigLOnlineŽ users to adhere to their local laws, other than that common sense will make for a long and welcomed stay.